Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Video Has Begun

Last weekend, we spent Saturday evening doing our first video taping for VBS.  There are still several more videos to do but we got a lot knocked out in an afternoon.  A huge thanks to Jeff Maddox for allowing us to videotape with him and his balloon.  Big thanks to those who helped by video taping, helping with inflation, being moral support, etc!  Thank you to Bryan Martin and Casey Sanders who put some acting skills together at the last minute for me!!  It was a delightful time!  I thought I might give you just a preview of what is to come.  It's just enough for you to see there were many waits, stops, do this again, don't forget, etc. that went around that evening!  But it was a lot of fun!  It was such a blessing for me to be able to participate in such an event and get excited even more about what God is doing.  Enjoy this very short clip!!  I couldn't give you the whole clip or else I'd give away all the surprises!!



And then I just thought for the rest of today's post about our time at the balloon flight, I'd let some of the pictures we took tell the story for us.  Enjoy my post thru pictures today.












No comments:

Post a Comment